Tuesday, November 20, 2012

World Record Set for Four Legged Dash by Kenichi Ito

Kenichi Ito has officially become the fastest 4 legged sprinter in the world. On Friday, Kenichi defended his Guiness World Record, and in the process actually broke his previous record of 18.58 seconds with a sprint of 17.47 seconds. Kenichi models his unique running style after the African Patas monkey. Kenihci talks about the difficulties of cultivating his running style.

"In the streets around here I get stopped by the police, so I went up into the mountains for about a month for a kind of four-legged training camp," he said. "But on the first day, a hunter mistook me for a wild boar, and he tried to shoot me."

Despite the unorthodox nature of Kenichi's running style, he remains confident that it will eventually catch on.

"One day, I am certain that all sprinters will be running on all fours," he said, according to Metro. "That is my dream."

http://www.guardian.co.uk/sport/video/2012/nov/16/kenichi-ito-fastest-four-limbs-video

No comments:

Post a Comment